Digital Media: Websites and Social Media
Today’s websites are at the center of marketing efforts. The website informs, provides helpful tools and sells, while it can provide engagement through social media, become a destination to coupons, ads and direct mail campaigns and surveys — it is an integrated platform.
Building a Presence – the website is the hub for the online marketing programs
- Built on a content management system specific to our client’s needs and use.
- Providing our clients independence with maintenance and updates
- That are flexible and expandable
- That get our clients found with SEO-conscious content for improved ranking
- With Analytics for website traffic measurements
- Mobile ready and overall Responsive to a variety of devices
- Content that is
- Intuitive in organization and navigation
- Focused on client needs, SEO rankings, and leveraged across various platforms
- Verbal, graphic and clear.
- Engagement and Interaction with the reader
- Adding social media and video to the website
Supporting the Sales Team
- Creating lead generation and prospecting
- Developing pre- and post-sales tools
- Furthering marketing campaigns with specific landing pages and lead tracking
- Promoting information and materials, brochure-like, e-newsletters, etc